Creative Services, Inc.
Creative Services, Inc. (CSI) is a full-service employment screening, background investigations and security consulting company. Established in 1976, CSI provides comprehensive screening solutions, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence investigations, and security consulting to regulated and non-regulated industries. By combining advanced technologies with superior investigative, interviewing and analytical skills, CSI identifies areas of vulnerability and establishes customized strategies that mitigate risk, improve workplace safety and achieve regulatory compliance. CSI has held the distinction of being accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) since 2012.
THE CSI ADVANTAGE
CSI conducts searches the right way, not just cursory checks riddled with hasty shortcuts and legal considerations. This is vitally important in light of recent incidents and media attention on background checks. Our screening program utilizes meaningful investigative techniques implemented by investigators experienced at extracting and evaluating sensitive information and supported by state-of-the-art databases. They assess the validity of the information they obtain, not merely report it, to deliver insight beyond information.
We hire only the highest quality employees and train them in investigative thinking and interviewing techniques. 86% of our investigative staff have BS/BA degrees with Criminal Justice or related majors and 13% of our staff have an MS in Criminal Justice. Complemented by advanced technological systems and informational resources, investigators have the ability to access and efficiently evaluate detailed, sensitive, and hard-to-obtain information.
Our screening professionals do not rely solely on subject provided information, but independently authenticate employment and reference information through directories, databases, government offices and other sources to confirm the status and legitimacy of the entities. Names and positions of employment references are fully documented and their authority to provide information confirmed. Adverse information is re-verified and reported contingent upon receipt of supporting documentation. We have a dedicated Criminal Division who oversee the critical and complex criminal history investigation component. Our criminal search methodology is unparalleled in the industry and provides increased value by reducing your exposure and liability.
THE CSI DIFFERENCE
Celebrating over 40 years in business, CSI aims to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations by providing superior security industry expertise and exceptional client service.
- Building a reputation for excellence takes years and CSI has invested decades in earning our clients’ trust and respect. The success of these efforts is reflected in our longstanding business relationships, many spanning up to 20 years.
- Our established methodology pairs cutting-edge technology with the interviewing, investigative and analytical skills of a highly trained team of experts. The combination of value added data interpretation and our experienced-based human element ensures delivery of detailed, factual and customized reports.
- A dedicated Account Manager, with industry specific knowledge, oversees the timeliness and quality of the work product. CSI customers value our unparalleled availability and responsiveness to their questions and concerns. Our team takes a personal interest in keeping clients educated and informed about changes and issues in compliance that may impact their hiring activities.
- CSI’s commitment to excellent client service is also reflected in our progressive management practices. Promoting a culture of continuous improvement to streamline internal processes creates flexible and cost-effective client solutions.
- Adhering to the highest ethical and professional standards, CSI adds confidence and security to your hiring process.
In today’s competitive global marketplace, information and knowledge are the keys to successfully mitigating risk in all facets of business. Built on a foundation of integrated investigative processes and efficient, cost-effective, and timely client service, CSI provides a broad array of security solutions.
- Access Authorization Investigations
- Background Screening/Investigations
- Civil History
- Consent Based Social Security Number Verification (CBSV)
- Credit History
- Criminal History
- DOT and Non-DOT Program Management
- Drug Testing
- Education Verification
- Employment Eligibility (Electronic I9 / E-Verify)
- Employment History
- International Services
- IRS Income Verification Express Service
- Military Verification
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Personal, Professional, Developed References
- Regulated Sanction Lists
- Security and Management Consulting
- Security Clearances
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- Social Security Trace
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Certified by the Consumer Data Industry Association
- Federal Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Business Concern
- Self Certified with the USDOC to the Principles of the E.U -US Privacy Shield